MR16 LED Light Bulbs | MR-16 LED
What are MR16 Lamps?
Left to right: MR16 with GU10 base and with GX5.3 base, MR11 with GU4 or GZ4 base
MultiFaceted Refelector (MR)16 lamps are regularly used in place of standard incandescent light bulbs for applications including residential lighting and retail lighting. MR16 lamps were originally designed for use in slide projectors. They are well suited to a variety of applications that require directional lighting of low to medium intensity, such as track lighting, recessed ceiling lights, desk lamps, pendant fixtures, landscape lighting, retail display lighting
MR16 lamps offer several advantages over other lamps with equivalent wattage ratings. They are typically smaller (transformers excepted), provide better beam control and offer a whiter light than ordinary incandescent lamps. The small size of the lamp allows designers more flexibility in placing the lamps and with the option of various beam widths, the light beam can be very specifically placed. The light output properties of the LED lamps provides a whiter light (higher color temp and higher Color Rendering Index) that enhances the color of illuminated objects.
MR16 LED Replacements
MR16 is one of the best applications for LED due to its directional nature. LED MR16 provide similar output and beam profile characteristics while using only a fraction of the power.
Special Note: Fixtures designed for low voltage halogen MR16 or MR11 lamps that use electronic transformers may need to be retrofitted with LED-compatible transformers. This is because the standard electronic transformers have a minimum power-usage requirement in order to function. Some LED-lamps may be below this usage requirement. Fixtures that use magnetic transformers can generally be used with LED-lamps without modification.
EarthLED has an ever evolving selection of best MR16 LED lighting at the best pricing online, shop below:
- SUNSUN 5.5 Watt MR16 - 35 Watt Equal - LED Spotlight $9.88 was $12.99
- SUNSUN 6.5 Watt MR16 GU10 Base - 50 Watt Equal - Dimmable LED Spotlight $14.49 was $19.99
- TCP Elite MR16 GU10 - 7 Watt - 50 Watt Equal $19.99
- TCP Elite MR16 - 7 Watt - 50 Watt Equal $19.99
- FEIT PerformanceLED MR16 GU10 - 7.5 Watt - 520 Lumens - Warm White (3000K) - 50 Watt Equal $24.99 was $29.99
- GREEN CREATIVE - CRISP - 7 Watt - MR16 - 45 Watt Equal - 95 CRI $25.98
- SORAA - Outdoor LED MR16 - 9.5 W - 35 W Equal $28.99 was $39.99
- SORAA - Premium LED MR16 - 12.2 W - 50 W Equal Sold Out
- SORAA - Vivid LED MR16 - 9.5 W - 35 W Equal Sold Out
- SORAA - Vivid 2 LED MR16 - 50 W Equal $31.99
- Lighting Science Definity MR16 V2 High Output (HO) - 25 Degree - 3000K - LED Bulb (DFN 16 WW V2 NFL) Sold Out
- Lighting Science Definity MR16 V2 High Output (HO) - 25 Degree - 2700K - LED Bulb (DFN 16 W27 V2 NFL) Sold Out
- Lighting Science Definity MR16 V2 High Output (HO) - 25 Degree - 4000K - LED Bulb (DFN 16 NW V2 NFL) Sold Out
- SORAA - Vivid 2 LED MR16 - 11.5 W - 65 W Equal $32.99
- SORAA - Premium 2 LED MR16 - 65 & 75 Watt Equal $32.99
- SORAA - Vivid 2 LED MR16 GU10 - 50 W Equal $32.99
- SORAA - Premium 2 LED MR16 GU10 - 65 Watt Equal $32.99
- CREE LM16 - 35 Watt Equal - LED MR16 $37.99
- CREE LM16 - 50 Watt Equal - LED MR16 $39.99